Here’s a little peak over the garden wall into The Rattle, with an update on the latest news from the Collective…
Want to join in? Head here.
- PENGSHUi are set to play Download Festival and tour with the legendary Foreign Beggars.
- Too Many Ts are heading home to The Rattle after their successful Asian and Australasian tour to record the highly anticipated second album.
- Globally renowned tech innovator and multi-GRAMMY award-winning recording artist Imogen Heap will release new music on Linda Perry and Kerry Brown’s label, We Are Hear.
- Bloc Party side-project Novacub have dropped their debut single and are kicking off with a series of gigs around the UK.
- Music technologists Vochlea have launched their insane AI microphone project Dubler on Kickstarter and have already raised £185,000.
- Bishi has been selected to headline Delia Derbyshire Day celebrating 50 years since the seminal White Noise album – An Electric Storm.
- Alex Parsons has been knocking it out of the park composing music for TV. Two recent documentaries have just been nominated for BAFTAS.
- Rotor Video – the AI music video startup have secured a considerable fundraise and have secured some dazzlingly impressive deals. Watch this space because their work will soon be EVERYWHERE.
- Aszyk has recently performed his multidisciplinary audiovisual onslaught to a rapturous crowd in Taiwan and is doing some incredible work in motion capture in music videos.
- Starsmith has had yet another number one smash hit with I’ll Be There by Jess Glynne.
- Hotly tipped Killowen has released his first records on Trakk Records.
- Linda Boom is hiding away currently writing with a rather well known pop star. Watch this space because we’re very excited.
- Film composer Giovanni Rotondo has launched an education resource – Film Scoring Tips – for those hoping to break into the tough world of composing to picture.